Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

I received a book I ordered the other day.
I placed the order on Wednesday, there was a problem with the layout and some words would be cut off, I received and e-mail within hours informing me of the problem and how to rectify.
I had it all fixed by Thursday lunchtime and sent it off again.
It arrived on my door step, Monday afternoon. In that time they had proof read it, printed and bound it and delivered it in an excellent presentation box. I was extremely impressed with their service and quality of product.



These were taken on an iphone showing the presentation box, and bubble wrapped book, and the layflat pages with the photo spread accross both pages. I ordered the 5"x 7"book so the panoramas had to be modified to fit the 5" x 14" format.

here are a few of the images in their native resolution 20"x 8"




No comments:

Post a Comment