Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Toy Town


I have had a few trys at alternative photo manipulation, using lots of plug ins and trial software.

After reading in a photography magazine about a photographer who does lots of toy town style photos, I thought I would give it a go.[ sorry I dont have the article or remember the photogs name, but he was the inspiration behind this photo.]
He said that many photos could be altered in this way, the basic phot though needed to be taken from a high vantage point for it to work successfully

This image was originally taken from the London eye, the image was not as sharp and crisp as I like so was originally not worked, but by utilising some gausian blur and several masks I think that it now is a useable addition to my portfolio.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment