Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Transition






Hi, i am transitioning my old blog over to Blogger so you may have to bear with me if i lose anything or screw up the move. My first post here is going to be on HDR.



Love it or hate it it is here to stay. Some people have very strong views on it, either because they are Purists, and do not want photographs interfered with, I find this strange, as to me HDR is just a progression, and if we do not progress we would still be enjoying our art [ photography] on glass plates with silver [ not that they were bad,] just very expensive and ''old hat''.



I have been trying a couple of tutorials I found on the net, from www.stuckincustoms.com/hdr-tutorial/



Here are a couple of my attempts at HDR, one is a painterly effect, the other hardly looks modified until you see the original, taken in bright sunlight looking into a dark cage/ room.



what do you think, do you like hdr? or are you against it?
More of my work available for view at shaunsphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment